- America is divided by race
- Black Americans are born into the lowest earning percentile and remain there until age 40
- Most Black kids are downward mobile
- Black wealth barely exists
- Most Black families are headed by a single female parent
- Black students attend lower quality schools
As a result Black Americans are caught in a Vocational/Professional American Black Death Trap. They have poor job opportunities, health, food, clothing, shelter, and no government affirmative action programs for Black students.